Have you ever seen a ghost?

My husband and I took a weekend trip to Key West this past week and went on two of the haunting tours. Since then I have a peaked interest in ghosts. What is your story and do you believe?

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 6:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I honestly didnt believe in ghosts until I was 17. That was 11yrs ago. Things like that have to be proven to me. the house that I was living in at the time was almost 200yrs old and the only time I saw a ghost was when I was pregnant. It was a little girl. I woke up one night because I felt something looking at me and at the bottom of the bed was a little girl with long dark brown hair and a long white frilly nightgown looking at me. I woke my babies daddy up and he saw her too (he also grew up in the house) the next morning he told me that when he was sleeping in his room upstairs when he was 11(hes 37 now) he saw her coming out of the bedroom next to his.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 6:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've seen 2. Well one I think was my gaurdian angel. I was 15 years old and sleeping when I felt a presence over me. I awoke to see a igure over me that was like glittery. I wasn't scared at all. It was gone in a second though. Then a few days ago I got up to go to the bathroom and as I was coming out off my bathroom I saw a child in the hallway and then it was gone. Crazy!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have never actually seen them before. I have a strange connection with energy around me but I wouldn't say it was ghost related
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• when my aunt passed away, it was hard cause she was so young. (i think before her 30's) from cancer. My mom said she saw the phone cord swing but there was no breeze i guess it was my aunt's way of getting her attention as she looked up and saw my aunt sitting on the stairs and then went away.

i think i more connect with spirits in my dreams.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've honestly seen two ghosts and heard one....when i was a kid I saw a man in a floor length coat standing over my grandmother, and then I saw one again when I went downstairs to the kitchen...it was an old woman. Me and my grandmother also heard someone singing in the house when no one else was home and none of the tvs were on
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes I DO believe....I havent seen what you think of when you say "ghosts" some transparent human figure...but I've seen shadows where they have no business being dark shadows in a dark room that are MUCH darker then the surrounding dark...if that makes sense...and I've sensed things also....being watched...heard whispering....things like that
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Does your bed shaking randomly count as a ghosts presence or just my imagination. Either way I totally freaked out!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I do believe in them. My mama passed away in April 2010 from cancer. She was only 59. We were best friends. I have had several dreams since her passing and they are all very real. Recently though I woke from a deep sleep because I heard a noise in my bedroom like someone walking across the floor (boards creaking) and when I looked in front of my bed I saw a woman dressed in white and it was like she was floating. It looked like my mom. I froze and watched it leave the room. I sat up in bed thinking I saw things and maybe it was one of my children up to get water or something but there was not another sound in the house. I think she came back to check on me that night because I had a really bad day earlier that day.
    hotmama_33

Answer by hotmama_33 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I believe and have seen.

I was talking to an ex-boyfriend outside, looked up and saw a ghost in front of us. It was super fast and it gave me goosebumps.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh sure. I saw one at our last house. A tall blond guy walked through my dining room
    Here I saw on 2 occasions a child in a brown shirt race through the kitchen and disappear through the wall
    I feel them alot. I have an adult male that stands and watches us. Can't see him,but I feel him

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011