Kid parties

Which one did you have the most fun at?
Which one has your kid(s) had the most fun?

Like what kind a party was it? Theme? Why was it so much fun?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 6:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• I did a Hawaiian theme for my daughter one year and it was the most memorable because I made Hawaiian dishes and decorated the house tropical style and everyone wore leis and hula skirts. So cute. It was just a lot of fun. I love all things tropical and my daughter really enjoyed it.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 6:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• to be honest i think for me the funnest ones that i have been to with my kids were the ones that weren't all planned out and more go with the flow. I have been to both kinds ones that had themes and completely orchestrated to the last minute and ones where the kids just kinda played and cake and presents just kinda happened when they happened. imo the ones that weren't completely planned out seemed more relaxed for both the parents and the kids. the themed and planned the kids seemed rush from one thing to the next one kid actually cried b/c he wanted to continue the activity and the host ushered them all to the next thing. Very wrong in my book it's the kids party not yours!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011