People making assumptions.

Why in the world of debate it's either your this or that. Not the other?

Like if I said I like what Obama did I'm called an idiot democrat or if I say I dislike Obama that must mean I am republican. Which I am neither. It's you're either a Donkey or a Elephant, most don't believe you other parties. Same goes with many other issues on here. I don't smoke or drink and I am called a Christian. Which I am not. I am an Atheist. I'm Pro-choice, people have called me baby killer. But I am also anti-abortion Why do so many people take what little info and assume stuff about your life? It gets really tiring defending one's beliefs on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think you may have confused the short bus with the honors program. In CM Answers, you're riding the short bus.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• LMAO Swasson!!!

I have the very same issue OP. Don't bother explaining stuff to some people on here. You don't have to defend yourself to a bunch of ignorant people.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I a not calling everyone ignorant that is on cafemom, just those who think like the OP is explaining
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I agree with what you say . People often like to sort others into ' categories ' complete with labels , a kind of black or white mentality , unable to see the greys .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• – collapse
    republication? Can't take you seriously now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• ^^ Unneccesary.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Anonymous is just one of those narrow minded people. Hence why she/he posted anonymous.
    Excuse me for being human and making a simple mistake Queen coward.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

I <3 irony...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Think what you want PP. But I always post anonymous due to the people I described. I didn't post anonymous for the longest time then all I did was get hate mail being called baby killer so now I always post anonymous on serious issues.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Think what you want PP. But I always post anonymous due to the people I described.

All those evil people out to get you. Seems you'd have even more reason to sympathize with a fellow anon instead of attacking them for daring to disagree with you. Course, if you've been so maligned and abused, yet you hate anons (who aren't you, only other anons), seems it would've made more sense just to start a new account with a new name rather than be a hypocrite.

Even funnier that in a post whining about assumptions, you immediately respond by ASSUMING that anon is "one of those narrow minded people". My condolences to you and the other 4 people who apparently need to google the definition of "irony"
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011