• In the Spotlight:

Should I be pissed?

Okay so my hubby and I have been married 4 years now. We had serious problems with his liming in the past (2 years) and it seemed to have died down, especially since we were living by my parents. At the end of last year we moved into our own place and it seems seince this year he's been out alot again. Mind you it isn't as bad as it used to be, but I am still pissed. I can understand once in a while, but why every week? And with these stupid excuses like babe they're blocking my car so I can't leave, or he helped fix my car so I'm just taking him for a few beers. It's stupid! On top of that we live in the caribbean, the country is very unsafe these days, and he knows I hate being alone with our son at night!!!! I am so FED UP of having this conversation with him. Its the same shit, yes I'm sorry, I'll be better and next week, BAM!! Here we go again! So fed up, its a shame! Am I over reacting??

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• tell him he needs to take care of his family and be home with you and if he cant do that then he can go marry his freinds!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No, you are not. He does not want to change and there is no incentive to. When he promises he is just getting you off his case.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Sounds like you are unhappy and tired of this kind of life. I think he's made it clear that he doesn't care about what you think and you are not a priority in his life.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No!! you're not over reacting!! What he is doing is wrong. I typically dont agree with ultimatims, but that may be the only way to get him to realize just how serious it really is!! Just make sure you are prepared to stand by what you say.
    mray684

Answer by mray684 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i would be ticked too but problem is not much you can do about t to make him see how frustrated you are with the issue. drastic measures would consist of you leaving for a few days but that won't solve anything long term. he'll just do it again later. sorry this sucks.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• liming?
    Anonymous

• I am sorry you are going through this I agree with mray684 on this one
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• OMG its like im reading my life story!!!!!! My husband is the same way!! He goes out ALLLL the time with the guys!! There is NEVER no family time! It pisses me off and everytime i say something he always blows up and says he is entitled to time out with his friends and he wont do it every weekedn and then the weekend comes around and he is out again!! I feel your pain girl!! Its SUCKS!!
    lucasmommy519

Answer by lucasmommy519 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2011