Have you ever gone to any of your high shool reunions?

mlgrob57

Asked by mlgrob57 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my 20 year is this summer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've gone to every one we've ever had and I always have a great time. My class was small--only 68 people, and we were pretty close-knit.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I went to my 10 year, I had already had plans for when the 15th was and i plan to go to my 20th.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Mine comes up next year...I'm still not sure if I'm going to go or not
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes, My 10 year one. That was 20+ some years ago. I So loved seeing all the kid's who were rich in HS who had been married multiple times, and divorced as many had 3+ kids by all different fathers and were so NOT doing well. They were fat, ugly frumpy and SO not the popular ones anymore. It was absolutely Delightful for me. I had 2 successful restaurants, had just built my own custom home and had the world by the balls. Kid's hated me in HS because my dad was a cop who was always arresting someones parents for DUI or domestic abuse or breaking up underage drinking party's. I had a valid reason to be delighted in their misery.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My 10 year reunion is actually this year in November.. I'm planning on attending.
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 8:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes, I went to my 25th, which was last year. It was great to see people
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 8:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• NO! I didnt like those azzholes then, I dont think any of us has change so much to change our opinions of each other...LOL! Actually I think some are worse... so NO. Old Stories from High School...LOL, now that would make a great blog wouldnt it. just saying, some people never grow past the age of 17 even at 50+ they still think their 17 (time warp? Brain warp? Drunk warp? Weed Warp...lol, you tell me) Sick! No, no I would not go. Im gonna have nightmares now...
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• no I did not go , it always seem not to be the right time for me.
    classycme

Answer by classycme at 8:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've been to one. It was my 30th reunion. I had a good time. There were several people there I was really glad to see. The strange thing was that my husband couldn't go. He had torn his ACL's in his right knee and was waiting for surgery. I went stag. Everyone there knew him since we dated in high school. I think some still think we are divorced. I don't care. That was 5 years ago. I guess the next reunion they will see he's still around.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011