• In the Spotlight:

No Period

Hello, Im trying to concieve but I have not had a period in months. Has anyone had this problem and what did you end up doing to get pregnant? Please help

misscomplex9890

Asked by misscomplex9890 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same problem I would go up to 3 months without a peroid. Come to find out I was not ovulating. I ended up having to go onto Clomid to get pregnant.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I would definlty call your obgyn. they can do tests to see what is going on. I havent had a period on my own in a year and a half. I have PCOS poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Normally they wont see you until you have been trying to concieve for a year. You can start chating your temperatures. Use www.fertilityfriend.com good luck, and if you have any questions you can pm me.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Don't get freaked out yet. Go and make an appointment with your doctor. Don't try to diagnose yourself, but do try to educate yourself about the causes. Stressing will only cause AF to stay away longer. I had the same issues and my doctor put me on prometrium so that I could at least try to become regular. I'm getting a period, but its not consistent. If ttc didn't work this month we will start our next round of fertility testing. You have to see a dr though. Don't let it wait because you will drive yourself crazy.
    russej1

Answer by russej1 at 8:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I had this problem for 6 years before we got our DD,

and within That was after an MC. and then i got prego after DD with another MC and now im prego again with this DD

it took awhile i didnt get any medication, for ttc....i couldnt afford it and didnt have insurance,

Now i know i could have ...it would have been easier .....and alot faster....but im glad it worked the way it did,

i just changed my diet, honestly...i dont know if that will help you...or not,
    after having DD..my periods are normal
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2008