Contracted cell phone

Can my family get a contracted cell phone with not so great credit? I mean like a family plan? One for me, hubby and girls? Or do we have to have a certain credit score?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• The minimum credit score they accept is 530. If you cant get a contract phone, Walmart offers a family plan of 3 phones for a very reasonable rate with unlimited calls, text and web surfing.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Walmart resells T-Mobile service, but there's also a company called Consumer Cellular that does monthly billing with some good service options that resells AT&T service.  Both are MUCH cheaper than the primary providers with the same quality.  I currently use Consumer Cellular, and have only recently learned of Walmart's; which seems to be a better choice.  Although, with talks of AT&T planning to buy T-Mobile, you can expect their quality and customer relations to take a nosedive the day after the deal goes through.  That's sort of AT&T's idea of customer service, which is why they buy everyone they can.  It's the only way they stay in business.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 8:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We use MetroPCS with no credit - pay by month and it's 50 bucks. Why do you want a contracted service? Metro works fine for us if it is in your area AND no contract.
    Anonymous