Does your pet ever go crazy when you leave the room where they can't see you?

mlgrob57

Asked by mlgrob57 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pets

• Yeah,lol! My cat Dilly!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My parrot tends to have a fit in the daytime when I walk into another room and dont offer to bring him along. He dosnt do it at night.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh yes! My cat starts running around the house in circles. Once she didn't know I was in the kitchen so she ran right into me. Once she realized who she ran into, she looked up at me and started to run the other way. She's so silly :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes. My husbands dog can't be left home alone at all. Seriosuly. Like, she has a kennel that she USED to respond to. Now she breaks out of it, at the cost of shredding her snout. Then she acts out by ripping through all the garbage cans. Shes 3, almost 4. and just recently started acting this way. We mostly think its because I'm pregnant, although she never acted out the first time I was.
    prettypaper

Answer by prettypaper at 1:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes! My parrot freaks out if he can't see me, he's worse than the kids, lol
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My doxie does! When DD was a newborn and I took her in the other room to nurse, my doxie ripped the carpet trying to claw his way under the closed door!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011