32 Weeks, mucus plug

So I am 32 weeks (possibly 34, it's a long story so I'll save you) and today I had a lot of pressure and felt the baby very low, then when I went to the bathroom I saw what looked like the mucus plug (I vaguely remember from my first pregnancy 5 years ago). Anyhow it wasn't tinged any kind of color, looked a little smaller than the first did but that could've been dramatized in my head. Anyhow I know I've been seeing some mucus when going to the bathroom, but this looked plug like but was just white/clear is that normal?

LoveBuggsMommie

Asked by LoveBuggsMommie at 8:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, normal. Even if you are losing some of your mucous plug it can regenerate so there is no need to worry =)

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• you dont have to lose it all qt once it could still be the plug
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I started losing my plug little at a time at 32 weeks with my 2nd son and had him at 38 weeks. It sounds normal to me
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2011