what do you think???

Ok i was reading a post about...Young teens getting preg...some ppl are mean saying back in the day...yeah back in the day was long ago...teens are getting preg earler and earler...they feel like they need too...song, tv, and peer pressure...Some teens feel like they cant talk to there parents or any adult without getting bashed..so
do you think starting say 6th grade..yes they have sex...could or should be able to talk to a cancler to help previde them with condoms, birthcontrol, and safe sex tips...since like i said most teens cant talk to there parents.

*I think teen preg will be lowered if this happened*

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• We don't have anything like "planned parenthood" here. You can get those type of services at the health dept, but to walk from my house...geez I'm sure it would take hours!! Not to mention that it's downtown in the ghetto where women get raped frequently. If I had a daughter I would rather she had access to it easily at school than trying to walk or hitch a ride to the health dept. That is just a FRIGHTENING thought.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• even back in the day teens were getting pregnant my grandmother did but they have planned parenthood that offers that well in ohio they do
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i am talking about in schools. most teens dont have a way to get to a planned parenthood place.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• well true i dont think so the parent should talk to them about it and if not another realative should step in like someone close to the kid
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im 21 i got pregnant at 17 it was simple to get to planned parent hood if i wanted birth control all i had to do was walk. i walked to the doctor when i thought i was pregnant and walked home knowing i was indeed pregnant. I think that a counselor wouldn't do much help teenagers that want to have a baby are going to have a baby and if they did not want a baby they would get on birth control. theres clinics here were i live that will not tell your parents about it.
    Anonymous

• some times the kids cant talk to a adult...like what a about a girl being raised by a singled dad or being raised by grandparents or mama or daddy isnt around..
    so shouldnt there be a adult to help out...where i use to live we didnt have family just my mom dad bros and sis... my mom worked nights my dad was over seas...so who was i to talk to...tg i got a chance to talk to my mom on the weekends but what if i couldnt
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• anon how would they get there if they cant walk if its too far. like here its about 30 from my house by car and its dangerish here...
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• 30 minutes were did you live? A public bus? A friend a friends mom.
    Anonymous

• see i was asking i started having sex at 12 my mom worked nights dad over seas...so i talked to my mom on the weekends tg i could talk to her....some kids cant i feel sorry for them..they dont have the right info...or right equitment and end up preg...and ppl want to bash cuz they didnt know..just that they had sex.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Ok you posted this like 3 times. enough of this question please!
    Anonymous