At what age do you think kids are too old to attend an easter egg drop?

I want to take my son..(6 yrs old ) but i've had a lot of moms tell me that too many older kids go and they usually run down the smaller ones. don't you think there should be an age limit?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• well, that could be true. but i've always gone where there are separate 'drops' for various ages...of course, as with anything in life, there's always gonna be a bottom and a top...but to answer your question, i'd say 10yrs would be the max. age.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• At my aunts house, if you have a basket, you cann hunt. No matter the age. But little kids 3 and under get to start 5 min before the the bigger kids get loose.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• The age limit for me is when my DD says she doesnt want to do it anymore.
    Mme.Langley

• I think it depends on the maturity level of the child..I would say 7 is pushing the age limit, b it's not fair to the younger kids to have no eggs, and the bigger kids to mow them down and find all the eggs...bc in all honesty, I think the eggs are put in very see-able locations for the younger ones.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think a kid who says "Mom, I don't want to do this!" is too old. If my daughter is 10 and still wants to do it, well, guess where we'll be...!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• they divide the kids up according to age at my church so eveyone finds eggs
    biblebook4me

Answer by biblebook4me at 4:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2011