Easter how do you do it at your house!?

Are you ready for Easter next weekend?

We are! I had bought all her things for it 1-2 months back lol I just put it all together though. I stuffed about 20eggs with money, candy & toys! She is getting a kids toy wheelbarrow (instead of a basket) filled with goodies! In the wheelbarrow she has bubbles, 2dvds (okay so land before time is one that I really wanted lol), book, 2games, dress up jewlery, etc. I am super excited!

Last year she was 2 1/2 so I had cut out bunny paw prints colored them pink & taped them to the floor. I made a trail from the door of her bedroom to the location of her basket last year (which also wasnt a basket but rather a small toy wagon that she still loves!). I figured this year being 3 1/2 she wont buy that so mr bunny will be making a bit of a mess in the kitchen! I am going to toss a bit of flour on the floor & make a bunny print in then pretend like he made such a mess that silly bunny etc.

If I keep up the tradition of paw prints not sure what I will do next year lol

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Holidays

• aww I love the paw print Idea :) And like you we will be doing a wheelbarrow for our 3 1/2 yr old and our almost 2yr old and it will have sand toys and buckets, Kites, bubbles ( the new crayola colored bubbles ) little toy jumping bunnies, gardening tools, 4 rainbow peeps on a stick and some other stuff I cant think of right now and its in our new place.. And we are going to have a little dinner probably just our family and may my mom and dad and his mom and dad. And we will do eggs the night before or maybe 2 nights before not sure yet.. and a Big Easter Egg hunt :)

I hope everyone has a great Easter :):)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• wow..can i be your kid, too??
    we have dinner, like every sunday after church. we no longer live near relatives/cousins/friends, so a big get-together is out of the question. we'll probably do a yard-egg hunt, if he wants..and for photo-ops.
    we'll color eggs the day before and make a big mess...neither my dh/ds like boiled eggs, so i guess i know what my snacks will be for a week!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I went all out this year. We have the 7ft inflatable bunny in the yard, and easter egg lights in the window.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Bought tons of Easter candy filled eggs, two giant Easter baskets from walmart, their excited too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• omg I love the inflable bunny so funny lol I think easter is super cute the idea of hunting eggs I am soooo excited!

I will have a hunt in the house with the stuff I said she got above. Afterwards there will be another yard hunt with more stuff that I didnt mention! I share a backyard with my parents & two sisters so there are 8grankids for my parents. They always have a big hunt in the yard for all of them! The day before on saturday though we will go do the town egghunt at the community center but I am sure there will be like a 5egg limit or something like that but the bunny will be there for meet & greet plus photos!!!!!!!!
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• That sounds like a lot of fun. I will share that with my cousin. Thanks
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2011