Adult acne.....

I'm 26 and still suffering from acne, what should I do when nothing seems to work???

mray684

Asked by mray684 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go to a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. For me, though, I had acne into adulthood and discovered that drinking that glass of OJ every morning did it- I have a sensitivity to oranges, it appears. I can drink one glass or eat one orange a week, but anymore breaks me out, and my son found the same thing. So it could be something in your diet.

Answer by Bmat at 9:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I totally understand where you are coming from!! And I know how frustrating it is and how it can really hurt your self esteem. I had horrible acne when I was 13 years old. PM me and I will share with you what has worked for me for years!!
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 9:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I never thought about my diet before!!!
    mray684

Comment by mray684 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• my daughter who is 19 uses white tooth paste on her blemishes over night and then uses a cleanser and she looks great!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011