How do you get rid of mice?

I had a mouse just walk thru my living room! I live in the middle of the country so I'm not real surprised that there are mice, I am however surprised that it just ran across my floor with everyone up. I have a cat but he is pretty much useless. I tried to catch it in a glass so that I could throw it back outside but it was too fast.

luvmycherubs

Asked by luvmycherubs at 11:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Home & Garden

• go get the decon traps they work and if you get the ones that are not open to where kids can get into them they are safe
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I just used the old glue traps. Nasty, but effective.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• get a better cat!!! and the decon traps
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• He caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luvmycherubs

Answer by luvmycherubs at 12:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• thats good he prolly was in a lazy moment and then felt like catching it our cat didnt go outside and i thought she would never catch a mouse til i woke up to her in our bedroom with one and playing with it we didnt even know we had them til then havent seen one since and its been 6 yrs
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Give that kitty time he will catch it!! I live in the country too!! I have several cats outside just for that! I have yet to see a mouse in my house.. My suggestion is get you a couple of cats outside, and they will catch them b4 they come into your house.. lol good luck.. :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• A cats the best. But we don't have one.. you have to figure out how they are getting in and seal up the corners..
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 11:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008