Anyone else have there hands or feet over heat when you were pregnant

when i was pregnant with DD my hands and feet would over heat not just get warm but so hot running them under cold water only cooled them for minutes and now with this pregnancy i have the same thing my husband will laugh now and say our little one is hot tea not ice tea lol so anyone else have anything like this or am i just odd :D

krissii

Asked by krissii at 9:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yup. I had that with my 1st and now I'm 34 weeks and its the same way. My veins are also popping out real far too from heat.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• That is one symptom I've never experienced, although now that I say that I've probably just jinxed myself and will wake up tomorrow going dang nabit!. But what a bummer for you, I hope you get relief :) And I like the hot tea lol, that's cute
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• nope never heard if that
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2011