Delicious recipes

Do you have a special recipe that is soo good even you cant believe you made it!!!! I just made this fish fajita with mahi mahi and salsa verde sauce. Isaw paula make it on the food network and I thought it looked delicious. i tried it and it was really good, so i made it again tonight and I shocked myself with how good it was!!!!! You guys have any special recipies?

DallasMomVicki

Asked by DallasMomVicki at 9:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my family is obsessed with my buttermilk chicken, we get boneless skinless and I made my own crispy outside... its simple but they love it
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• my homemade alfredo sauce, it's good on everything.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, simple, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Carmel pecan apple pie
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have an awesome and simple dessert recipe. Yellow cake with fruit cocktail mixed (just be sure to drain the syrup out of the can first).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i made a new kind of yummy sandwich with chocolate milk.........!!!!!!!!!!!!
    raveinfosys

Answer by raveinfosys at 2:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• There is this sephardic chicken recipe that I made that I as just shocked at how well it came out.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my homemade biscuits and gravy my husband can't get enough that and my homemade fried chicken
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I make a really yummy lasagna
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011