Could I be pregnant? adult content

Last week i had a temp of 100.8 for 2 days..then the 3rd it was 99 in the morning then wore off. I didnt really think anything of it..just thought i was sick until last night i was having killer stomach cramps...not really the stomach but the gut. I eventually had the diarrhea *sp?* and felt i was going to vomit. Well, the ONLY reasons i am concerned about pregnancy is i had lower abdominal cramps with diarrhea when i first was pregnant with my daughter ((could be a coincidence)) That and everyone that i have told about being sick so close and back to back have been like "Sure your not pregnant?"
Thats when i thought....well shoot.... lol I havent really had a "period" since i had my daughter. But i have spotted twice this month. Unusual since i havent had a period at all since January but the only reason i had one was cuz i took BC pills...started on them but never got the next months ((oops)).

Im looking for answers without spending a ton of money on home tests or going to see a doctor....
what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Congrats you are pregnant and you are having twin girls!! Woo hoo!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Its possible. You should also go see a doctor because those seem more like symptoms of miscarriage..sorry to say.

But I hope everything goes well for you, good luck!
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'm going through the same dilema. I tested a few days ago (negative) and am going to test again in a few weeks if I still haven't had a period (dd is 13 months old now- still no period...). Wish I could help but I am feeling sicker today than I did yesterday. To be honest, I feel exactly like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter...

Only time will tell I suppose. Congratulations!??
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• YOur cylce may be messed up from starting and stopping pills, go get a test and see if not and you don't want to be pg well then, you know what to do,,,you might have the flu,, but there is no way to tell without a test,,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have miscarried before...but i guess every situation is different so it could possibly be.... that makes me very nervous.

Bloomsr- lol i hate the waiting game.... are you hoping to be pregnant?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Kimi- I wouldnt be disappointed...but im def. not trying to have another this soon.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My husband and I just started talking about trying for number 3. I would be thrilled to be pregnant- but I would also like to get a period (thats what I say now- before I get 4 years of back logged periods raging their ugly head!!).

Either way, I just want to know:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'm not sure what answer you want, without trying to sound rude. Everyone you know in real life keeps saying sure you're not pregnant? And everyone on here can offer their vote yay or nay. No one will answer your question. The best I can offer is don't test, don't see a Dr., and if in 9 months you give birth then yes, you're pregnant. Sure, you do have pregnancy symptoms, but you also have flu symptoms. Most people see a dr. for both. So if you're against spending money on a dr. I'm not sure what to tell you. However, BC can cause miscarriage, so if you're not gonna test, and you're not gonna see a dr. then I'd stop the BC and aspirin intake and either practice safe sex or no sex for the next few months until it's 100% obvious you are or aren't pregnant. GL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Bloomsr- Well i hope the best for you... i know the feeling of just wantin to know thats for sure! lol

Ba13- LOL im not against going to a doctor or taking a test..its just when i have thought i was preg before i spent over 40 dollars on test assuming i was way too early to test so i kept buying and taking lol. Im saying if i WAS pregnant..it prob would be too early to show up on a test so i was seein if these were any signs of being pregnant just out of curiousity..its not that im NOT going to a doctor..i just wanted conversation and an answer if there is a possibility and if anyone has had these kind of symptoms and found that they were pregnant.
    im interested in other ppls stories and experiences.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• well id say go to dollar general and spend 4 dollars and trust whatever it says
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2011