What was your first early pregnancy experience like? Unplanned Pregnancy?

I've once been pregnant, but only for a month. ROTC(Highschool) competitions caused a miscarraige.. PAINFUL!!! a yr nd a few months later.. i am suspecting that i may be pregnant. i'd say maybe three weeks but idk. ---a little nausea, no actual vomiting,...VERY tired.. painful weird shock like feelings in lower stomach..its really awkward..like a ball of lightning shooting everywhere... nd my boobies are sore.. on the sides, and when i touch my nipples, they feel tender. And a white and milky like discharge...odorless. Pregnant? Experiences?? Conclusion?

iheartme

Asked by iheartme at 10:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• have you missed a period??
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• i forgot to add that .... im on the depo-shot.. at the time i had sex i had just stopped taking antibiotics... and when i thought about it, it was too late.
    iheartme

Comment by iheartme (original poster) at 6:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• what does antibiotic have to do with it are you not allowed to take them on the depo
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• youre allowed to take them but youre not supposes to have sex while on them.. or if you do use a condom. the antibiotics cancel out the depo shot. i had forgotten that i was on them when i got "caught up in the moment"
    iheartme

Comment by iheartme (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• when was your last period? those could be signs of pregnancy but they could also be side effects from the depo shot
    AshMac416

Answer by AshMac416 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my last period was about two yrs ago, lol. on the depo, you dont have periods.. i had a little spotting about a wk ago..
    iheartme

Comment by iheartme (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would call your doctor and have a test done just to be on the safe side. Sounds like you might be, but I am not a doc so I could'nt tell you for sure.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2011