Do you get your teens an Easter basket

my son is 6 and his 18 yr old sister says she should get something from the Easter bunny if her brother does..

alotleft2do

Asked by alotleft2do at 10:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Holidays

• yes Clothes or gift certificates
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes I do - even the adult on (24). They each have their own kind of candy the like so I specifically get that for them. I don't keep sweets in the house usually. My oldest likes the little bunny and chicks sweet tarts - and skittle. My middle one is in the AF and I am sending him and his roommate a basket of homemade cookies, brownies and cupckes (something they both are missing). My youngest is 14 and he wants reese egg, peeps and movie card.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Well my sister is 4 years younger than me and my brother is 6 years younger than me. My mom got us an easter basket even though we didn't believe until we all stopped believing. I am the oldest I stopped believing first I got an easter basket while my sister and brother still believed, but once they stopped bellieving we didn't get an easter basket anymore. I think she did that was cause my mom probably felt bad for getting one and not the other lol. My kids are 6 and 3 and one on the way but when they get old enough I probably wont do the basket, but I might get them something for easter.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• 18 is a little excessive but you can get her a basket with teen stuff... itunes gift card, nail polish, movie tix....
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I do for my kis 17 and 14...though this year I can't figure out what to put in them : /
    I better figure it out pretty quick...all I have so far are the chocolate bunnies!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I don't have a teenager but when I was a teen....all the way to this very day actually...I've gotten an Easter basket just like my younger siblings....I always got a real kick out of it lol....I still have all the stuffed Easter bunnies that I've gotten and hey...who can say no to candy? lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I always did and she was always glad I did cause her father stopped giving her one :)
    fivekitten

Answer by fivekitten at 11:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm making a basket for my 19yr old.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Of course! Heck, my in laws still give my husband and I, 39 years old, a small Easter Basket. You don't have to go all out like you would for the younger one, but some candy and some teenage geared things would be nice.

My mom stopped when we moved out of the house, but now has what she calls a 'community' Easter Basket for Easter day when we come to visit.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No, I don't give my 14 yr old an easter basket. She doesn't care. She does like to have the big traditional family dinner though. Which makes me VERY happy. :o))))))
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2011