Back Pain??

Ugh! I was in a car accident and my back was broken a couple years ago. Now im pregnant and my back kills me not just in the place I had surgery but all over. Any suggestions on somethings I could do for relief?? I cant even sleep!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• people will probably tell you to take tylenol and then a heating pad.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 11:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• try some of the pelvic excerises. thats what my doc recommended for me. like the one where you roll your hips in a circle a few times. or he said to get on all fours and raise up my back and then let it hang down. it helps to loosen up all the muscles and relax them a little. or i had to use like a heating pad and tylenol. there not a whole lot more than that. at least thats all i know of. hope this helped
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 11:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I don't know if they are offered where you live or not, or if your able to with previously having a broken back....but the clinic where I love offers pregnancy massages. They come in a series, that may help but the hot pad should help too. Good Luck! Hang in there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2008