Have you ever said anything inappropriate in an intimate moment? adult content

So, my DH and I were getting a little freaky...and he said "say yes master". However, that's not what I heard. I said "yes Bastard".

ROFL...No joke, I thought he said bastard rofl

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• haha! thats funny!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• LOL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• lmao

I can't top that one!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I've had something like that happen. I was tickling a crush I use to have and said "Why aren't you ticklish?" Only that's not what came out of my mouth. I had actually said "Why aren't you naked?"
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• There was that one time when I did a Randy Savage impression and made him laugh so hard he lost wood for the rest of the evening:
    "You've got to lick it before you stick it, OhYEAH!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The very first time I ever had sex, I'd been told how much it would hurt and I felt nothing, so I told him he could start whenever he was ready. He then informed he was almost done. Yeah, that was...awkward. lol

Needless to say, that relationship ended a very short time later, and I learned that if you don't know what's going on, it's better to shut up until you figure it out. lmao
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2011