So I'm driving down the road in the rain, minding my own business, when a tree decides to fall on the hood of my car.

I feel that it's almost my fault. Just last week, after a big storm, DH and I came across a fallen tree. I said to him, "Wouldn't it be crazy if you happened to be driving by at the exact moment the tree fell?" Well, I got my answer. It IS crazy, and it does horrible things to your car.

So - anything bad happen to you today?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow thats really rude. I hope it had insurance.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Wow! I'm just glad you are ok and able to be here posting this. It had to be terrifying. We had a tree fall on our front porch once, right after we all came inside. I remember how scary that was. I hate when the underwire thing happens too. Tomorrow will surely be a better day.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 12:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• oh no!!! I'm sorry!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Lol, Yeah that tree is such a jerk! Nature just doesn't seem to be on your side today. I hope tomorrow is a better day and glad your okay though, the tree thing could of be worst! A girl just got killed riding in the backseat of her parents car when a huge branch fell on the car while driving down the road. TIE!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'm glad you're okay! They say things happen in threes, I'd say your ALL done with bad luck for a while :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Oh, also - the underwire popped through on my favorite bra, and my bathroom toilet is not working. Won't flush, no matter how much I plunge.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yikes!! Glad you are unhurt physically. Emotionally I know you aren't!! Much hugs!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 4:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2011