Weight Watcher Points Plus

I'm on weight watchers now and my mom got me the points plus calculator but I have no idea how calculate how many points I get daily. Can anyone get me the directions on how to do so?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 11:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• When you go to the meetings the leader should be able to coach you through it. At home try going through the instructions step by step first. It is a bit tricky the first couple of times. At the meeting ask the leader to show you again. It is best when someone shows you and then you do it with her guidance. Some people learn by reading, some by listening, some by seeing, and some by doing. Cover all these sensory modes and you should learn quite well how to use the calculator. I am assuming that your mother got the calculator from a friend, or she would have shown you how to use it. Do you have a supply of the little books with the daily menus? They are easy to follow.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm trying to do it for free. My mom is a member but for some reason couldn't explain it to me. I started the regular weight watchers by going to ask.com. Unfortunately, points plus is too new to be on there :(
    alinker

Comment by alinker (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• oh i hate that calculator. I am on the points plus program too and i have trouble using it. I have just kept using my old scale till i can master the calculator. Good Luck to you.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 3:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2011