So I got to wondering if a guy can sit back and ask... adult content

for a blow job...... and then he just zips up his pants and goes about his day/evening....... what happens when a woman kicks back and says to her man
" hey can you give me some oral" then just expect it to stop there after he is done, does this really happen? because most men want to go all the way no matter what and could not really stop with giving oral

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• this is why old men rock. They feel bad when they can't have sex anymore so they give oral and stop! YAY for old men!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• ROFL...omfg...best answer EVER admckenzie
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Lol...honest to God my hubby doesnt mind giving me oral and stopping....IM usually the one begging HIM to go further lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• OMG I totally understand! I'll be feeling frisky so I'll just surprisingly go down on him. He won't let me stop cause he is so turned on by the surprise but then he won't do the same for me...it's like WTF?!
    lynnsey13

Answer by lynnsey13 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Well, my husband will give oral and not push it any further, but that's mainly because he's afraid of knocking me up yet again, seriously, I can use the man's toothbrush and get pregnant even at my advanced maternal age...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Happens to me all the time. My husband gets oral and then nothing for me. Or during sex we will do it I won't have an orgasim and then nothing for me after. He just looks at me and says sorry. I swear one of these days I'm going to do it back to him.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2011