What sex position works best for you? adult content

I seem to have a hard time having an orgasm...My man is bigger then average but for some reason I struggle.

lynnsey13

Asked by lynnsey13 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Well right now I'm HUGE pregnant so most positions are pretty uncomfortable lol....Me on my side seems to be the easiest for us....but I don't think positioning is why your not orgasming...I've always heard that it's a mental thing...you have to relax and not think about it...just enjoy the sensations
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Hmmm...I believe that because it used to be easier when we first got together but I fake it alot now. I think that's because it was new and exciting.
    lynnsey13

Comment by lynnsey13 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I prefer missionary. It's the only way my hip doesn't lock up...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My man is very huge down there, and our favorite position is a variant of doggy-style, with me laying on my belly, legs together, and him entering from behind. It's HEAVENLY.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• since im not gettin any right now any position would be good :) my dh job is short staffed, its an institution for mentally disabled, so they have him working 12 hr days 6 days a week, while the money is nice the lack of physical contact sucks :(
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• That does suck! Im sorry chica.
    lynnsey13

Comment by lynnsey13 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• on the knees .. on the edge of the bed, with the rear sticking out
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my man sits in an armchair, and I face away from him, sitting on him and bouncing up and down...
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 1:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I feel you on this one. I haven't had an orgasim in years during sex. When we were first together I had orgaisms all the time now NEVER. I blamed in on the weight gain over the years, but I'm working on that. So far since 2nd baby was born I've lost 32 lbs.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2011