Whats your friday night looking like?

lol what are you doing for the rest of the night?

i got so caught up with cleaning up the house,and running all these errands for my daughters party tomorrow that i forgot that my sister,my nieces,&my step daughter were flying in tonight from Atlanta:) i guess after i pick them up in like a hour or two we can all go get some dinner at i hop since that's the only late night restaurant that i like:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well....DH is already sleep since he works tonight...I just put DD to bed....looks like I'll fool around on CM for another hour or so then get in the bed next to hubby until he gets ready to go work...then I may get up again once he leaves and watch the stuff I have qued on Hulu lol....fun times! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i was supposed to go to a tattoo art show but ended up having to go to work. i just got out of work at 11:30 pm
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Well, DH is at a concert 3 hours north in Cleveland and DD is in bed. I'm sitting here on Cafemom while doing laundry. It's ten past midnight....my night is over! LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm sitting at home sort of bored. Dh is out having a guy's night, and I just finished my homework and am probably about to watch Netflix until I fall asleep. lol. Goodnight!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I just got home from work (10 hour day) so I'm hanging out here with all of you for a while :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• JUST HERE AT HOME BEING BORED PROBLEY FALL SLEEP WASHING CAKE BOSS
    window7

Answer by window7 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Well I was going to drive two hours to my Dad's house to pick up DD (who spent Thurs. night with him) but on my way, a tree fell on my car, so I had to come home. I did a load of laundry, watched The Village, and am now laying in bed on CM. DH is out patrolling, but may stop by in a few to kiss me goodnight.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Go to bed--sleep!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2011