WHY DO I FEEL SO MUCH PRESURE

I BEEN FEELING LOTS OF PRESURE EVEN IN MY BEHIND EVEN THOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRED BUT ITS TRUE SHOULD I GO SEE THE DOC ABOUT THIS BUT I AM GOING TO BE 6 MONTHS ITS TO EARLY TO GO INTO LABOR  AND I AM NOT FEELING NO CONTRACTIONS JUST SOME PAIN ON MY LOWER BACK

window7

Asked by window7 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? When I was feeling all that pressure (and feeling like I had to go boo boo) I was going into labor
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i had never felt that feeling until i was havin my 4th child and i hadnt had an epidural yet and i was 8 cm dialated and i felt pressure in my but and that means the baby is moving on down the canal. so ya you should go to the er
    masonbunch

Answer by masonbunch at 12:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• if its a huge pressure u should at least call and ask if u should go into a doctor u might be starting labor thats at least been my experience with lots of pressure
    mamma_mona

Answer by mamma_mona at 12:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• If your feeling pressure you need to get checked out you could be dilating without contractions.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• sounds like labor to me
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• me and my sister in law are preg together right now and we both have been feeling pressure for weeks, but we are 35 and 37 weeks now. I would call L&D. it doesn't hurt to get checked - better safe than sorry!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would go and get checked :) Better to be super safe!
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i wouls at least call the dr and tell them whats going on and see what s/he says and thinks you should do.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011