Any moms of 18 month olds?

Hi, I am new to the forums! I have an 18 month old son who is my world, and I am a stay at home mom :) I am also a military wife! I am looking to connect with some moms with toddlers around my sons age. I am a first time mom and was an only child so everything is new to me, and sometimes I stress way to much and overanalyze! Lol, but that being said, I'm just looking for other moms I can talk to and sometimes just vent! So, just reply to this poster or message me :)

elstrawn

Asked by elstrawn at 12:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My youngest is about 16 months old right now, my oldest is 3, both girls. I'm 25 and my husband used to be in the navy so I know how some of that military wife stuff goes! Message me if you want to talk :D
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have a 22 month old son, a 5 year old son, and 7 month old daughter. Feel free to message me =)
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My DD is 18 months old! I'm always up for new friends=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• well i would be open for chats and where are you from my youngest for now is 3 but they could still play or either way chats are always good
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My daughter will be 18 months in 4 days. My husband is in the Army and has deployed 3 times!! Message me : )
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011