Shouldn't he realize your faking it by now? adult content

If you've been with your SO for several years and the love was like fireworks in the beginning, and now, well, you've gotten used to each other the sparkles have fizzled and he's not keeping up the interest no matter how hard you try even talking about it. I'm so bored! What to do what to do??

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• get a nice toy? Honestly, thats your own viable option if talking to him isn't doing it for you. You could try spicing it up yourself...take control in the bedroom or set it up so that he *wants* to take control. Otherwise, I suggest the Rabbit.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Thanks LOL I have Two! ROTFL Bummers for me huh? I really like the real thang!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• get a sex position book even if u already done all of them in there and follow the book page by page or just randomly opening a page in the book and doing that one, sounds cheesy but its fun while the sex may not be mind blowing it will still bring a lil spark back.. my dh and i made "fake" emails and we would send sexy emails to each other pretending to be other people, it brings a sense of newness, well at least for now.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Go to a sex therapist. If you have netflix check out a show called sexual healing get your man to watch it with you
    mjandkrMommy

Answer by mjandkrMommy at 12:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Stop faking it. How can he know if you are faking it? Communication is key!
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 1:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Talk about it with him..thats the only way it will get better. By faking, you are only ruining your OWN sex life. Be open with him. Try little things like surprising him. When he goes to the shower get undressed and hide your body under the blankets like you are cold. When he comes in to cuddle and go to sleep....surprise :-) Try to be creative and talk to him!
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• If you're good you can go for years faking it and he will never know but that really doesn't do anything for the woman. Use your toys! Better than a man anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Thanks everyone!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have never faked it, if I did he would think what he did was the "right" thing and would do it again. Although, I can count on one had how many times I haven't orgasmed in 20 years. You have to open up and tell him, how else can he change and make it right? Stop faking it!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 20, 2011