do you hear about this?

The guy that got killed on black Friday by 2000 crazy walmart shoppers? Let pray for his family ok?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I read that. That is such a shame!! It's really sad that people have to get so crazy over material things. You can't take it with you when you go, people and the one with most toys does NOT win. It's time to get back to the basics and remember what's really important in our lives; our family and friends - and not how many presents are under our trees.

God bless!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yeah, from what I read, they are apparently going to press charges on anyone who aided in trampling him. All that is ridiculous for what? A $50 digital camera and a cheap Blu-Ray DVD player? So sad....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I will definately pray for them. Its such a ridiculous reason to take someones life...Its an accident that should have never happened.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• and the shoppers were so upset that they closed down the store afterwards for the investigation and they werent able to shop! The nerve of all those people. My prayers are with him and his family. It's all about cyber Monday. I don't have to deal with that stuff and free shipping. Nothing beats that. Did you hear about the shooting at Toys R Us? How sad! I hate black friday!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yeah i heard of this and thought to myself, sounds like they need to get rid of black friday cause it seems someone is always getting hurt and how many people need to die before they get rid of it. poor family. it's like a freak accident. i would never tackle the crowds like that. i always skip black friday even if i have money to spend. they should put more security out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Whoa! I heard that a few people died on black friday, but I haven't actually read any of the stories. Can someone post a link?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2008