Hater or not

Every summer moms with sons the same age as my son, make comments and rude remarks about me at the beach, because of my skimpy bikinis, I feel comfortable, confident and sexy so whatever!! But if you see a hot momma in a skimpy bikini do you get jealous and make snide comments are do you say you go mama work ya thang!

kerrib2b

Asked by kerrib2b at 1:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I do get jealous but I'd never make a rude comment! All the power to her to rock the confidence and the bod...if I had it I would too!!
    lynnsey13

Answer by lynnsey13 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• have some decorum (if you know what that means...otherwise look it up). some modesty, and some common sense... do you really want your children to have a mother that men look at as a whore? because that's how men look at women in skimpy bikinis... like they are easy..because they are willing to show their goods to the whole world and they don't care if they look like prostitutes... be someone your children can be proud of... be a good mom...not a hoochie mom...
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 1:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I see them all the time, more power to them, I envy them with good envy, waiting for the day i can be confident enough with my body to wear a skimpy bikini.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• If it were me,personally I would cover up a tad bit more. I don't want young boys looking at my body at all ewwwwwwwyyyyyyy. I think you show more respect for yourself when you don't have everything showing. I feel better this way. But I mean this with love and practicality,so please don't take this as offensive towards you.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm 40 so even though I still have a good bod, I wear a cool bikini with scoop bottoms and a halter top---thank you Nordstroms! I think it depends on age. It would be like me wearing a mini skirt and tube top (meant for teens) when I should be in something more classy and sophisticated. That said, if you rock a skimpy bikini and feel good, WEAR IT!!!!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Why do you automatically think that women who make snide comments are jealous? Maybe they just don't feel that it's appropriate for a mom of a teenager to be in a skimpy bathing suit around other teenage boys...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• if you keep your self up and shoot you go girl everyone need your confidence.
    mae102380

Answer by mae102380 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Goodi, why would her son not be proud of her, and girls of all ages were bikinis, my niece wears a bikini I dont think her dad and brothers think shes an easy skank whore or whatever. Did you look at her pics, shes got the body of the most popular freshman in college lol! I wear sting bikinis still and im 40, and have a son in college, and my body isnt as good as hers, well shes got bigger boobs than I do, but I bet my buns are just as cute I have great buns hun! Kerri, listen to me this is what I do, if I cant a nasty look from a fat mom in a one piece, I set up my little blanket and cooler right next to them, i rub lotion on me stand up adjust my bikini bottoms so her husband notices and stares at my buns, then I lie on my belly and untie my top, and get realy chatty with the couple and talk about my body, watch his fat wife freak its great!!!! Try it!!
    xtinababy

Answer by xtinababy at 3:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yea im with them I wear a thong on the beach on vacations, my son respects me, and hes a straight A student graduating in a few weeks and has never gotten into a bit of trouble.
    julietta22

Answer by julietta22 at 3:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• eye rollingThis is the ONLY question that you ever ask in here.  Instead - ASK YOUR "15" yr old son what HE thinks of you in your bikini in front of his friends.  I know that most teenaged boys can't stand when their friends look upon their own mother's as a MILF.....It isn't appropriate.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2011