Anyone else?

I have a Smartphone.....or as I like to call it a NOTsosmartphone. Once in a while my phone decides it wants to do what IT wants to do.....example...type words/letters/symbols ect. That I do NOT want to type or it will just click buttons next to the one I want.....vote up a bad answer instead of vote down and vice versa.... I was just wondering if anyone else has to deal with this also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Technology

• Mine doesn't do that, but it will decide it needs a break in the middle of a phone call and turn itself off. Or it has a fight with my bluetooth and gives it the silent treatment. And sometimes the touchscreen goes a little crazy and decides that I've randomly tried to click on a ton of different things and opens them all up.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i love my phone so much. but sometimes it gets slow like a computer does, and it annoys me.
    i find it acts up when im frustrated, like lol, perfect timing. i just want to throw it and im like lol wait, i dont have insurance. calmdown.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I just got mine and it does the same thing. We don't know how in the world these things work...can be very frustrating or else I'm a complete techno idiot (totally possible)!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i never faced such problems with mine.... you can go to service center...........!!!!!!!!!!
    raveinfosys

Answer by raveinfosys at 1:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2011