Which pump is best to use for pumping in public discreetly?

i will be going on a trip to amusement park and would like to know which manual hand pump would be the best, most quiet and portable. I will have to take it around the park with me. prefer on the cheaper side.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no idea!!!!!!!! sorry
    raveinfosys

Answer by raveinfosys at 1:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• um, seriously? If you dont know, then dont post.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Is you LO not going with you? If she/he is, I'd skip pumping and just nurse! But if your going baby-free, I have heard great things about the Avent Isis manual pump. It's pricey for a manual but I know several moms who have it and they all LOVE it. Make sure you bring a cooler bag!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• well i dont know for sure but i dont remember my manual ones really being loud so i would just say the smallest one y0u could find so its easier to hide
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My advice- go back to the hotel room to pump. I spent the day at cedar Point, and I needed over 30 minutes to get all my milk out. Having not been around my son in half a day, I got out like 13 oz total. I used a Medela Swing Pump. I just personally would not have been comfortable at all doing that in an amusement park.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I really liked the Medela hand pump... I don't know what it's name is though... Harmony maybe? Anyway, it's a really nice pump I kept it in my diaper bag. It has a really strong suck I could pump really fast with it.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2011