UGH i wish i could friggen move from here already!!!!! (VENT)

im not going to lie there is a big population of white supremacy/kkk/white power ass holes that live around my town, i live in California btw

anyway so i burned my face a few days ago, and today i was at the outdoor mall with my boyfriend buying books and lunch and going to watch a movie....we were leaving the book store heading toward the theater, this white power ass hole i knew from school was running towards us,gets close to me and PUNCHES ME IN THE FACE!! breaks open my burn and im dripping blood everywhere, my boyfriend calls the cops and guess what....because i already had the burn on my face they didnt even go look for the guy and thought i was just trying to get him in trouble!!!! they thought i hit my face with the door........huh? seriously my burn isnt even in an area where the door could bust it open!

i wanna leave this messed up city!!! i dont want my son dealing with these ass holes kids or these ass holes for that matter.

i was already grumpy this week this just tops it off i wanna punch something now......FUCK! -.-

well there is one up side to today anyway....my hubby actually bought himself a daddy-to-be book, it made me smile, then this happened and pissed me off

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 2:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am sorry Hun. Why would he just run up and punch you like that? Are you a black person?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• WOWWW wth i can't believe the cops didn't do anything. I would DEFINITELY want to move too. hopefully thats a reality for you guys, so you can really get out of there. <3 good luck
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• no...thats the part that pissed me off......im just as white as he is....the guy is just pissed off that my boyfriend is Guatemalan...he called me a wet back whore when i was still in school :/
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• A guy walks up and punches you in the face and your boyfriend didn't kick his ass?!?!?!!!! My husband sure would have or died trying! I'm sorry for you and sure hope you're o.k.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Could it have something to do with your attitude and language?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Kathy675-my boyfriend was actually more worried about me and where he hit me rather then chasing after him, cuz after the guy hit me it looked like he punched me in the belly,i swung my head toward my boyfriend and bent over to get my stomach away from the guy just in case he was gonna do more then just hit my face
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• anon- if walking out of a bookstore with a bag full of baby books talking about our soon to be son makes me have an attitude then i guess so yeah he didnt like my attitude, and i guess talking about taking my son to movies when he's born is bad language to right?

no i didnt do anything to this guy that hit me, iv never said anything but hi to the guy that hit me, and i haven't seen that guy since i finished school, the last time i saw the guy my boyfriend picked me up
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm sorry that happened to you, people are just scary anymore. I know violence isn't the way to react and your bf did the right thing, but I've been hit by a man (ex-husband) and it just pisses me off that a man can get by with that. I'm sorry I talked out of line, it's how I react to these situations.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Kathy675-no no its ok i thought my boyfriend was gonna chase after him and kick his ass to, but it actually made me feel better that he stayed to make sure i was fine
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Sounds like the place i live in. I would like to move out of here too. Lots of racism happens here I never had experienced before I moved here.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2011