Whaaaat? He's HOW OLD?

So I just learned that Jason Earles, the guy that plays Hannah Montana's older brother, is about to turn 34. Yeah, you know, the "kid" that's in high school in earlier seasons, and midway through college in the final seasons? I thought he was close in age to the character he portrayed. Guess not!

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 2:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG, I totally didn't believe you and had to google it! Creepy! LOL
    Mrs_Reynolds

Answer by Mrs_Reynolds at 3:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Why is it creepy? It is a tv show. He is an actor. I heard a lot of People who portray Teens on tv are really in the mid20's.

Answer by louise2 at 4:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Wow how do you get some to take tou serious if you look like a teen in your 30's
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• That's like most of the kids on Glee. They're all in their mid to late 20's playing what, sophomores in high school? I think the youngest one is Chris Colfer (Kurt), who's 21. Shows have been doing this since 90210!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I do not think its creepy I think its acting!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't know if I look that young now (I'll be 30 this year), but I know I could have done that in my mid 20s. At one point in my early 20s, after I had graduated from college I went in my old highschool for something and the kids there actually thought I was a student, several kids came up and tried to talk me into joining their new robotics club, I guess they were desperate for members. I think having kids aged me though, I don't get the "How old ARE you?" questions or asking for my parents when I answer the door to solisitors anymore.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I know that there are a lot of actors who portray younger characters, but usually you can tell and just choose to overlook it. He looks AND sounds like a kid - he very well could have been a high schooler pretending to be a college student. I just didn't expect that AT ALL.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Wow! That's all I have to say.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• omg that is insane
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2011