Am I the only one?

I really . thought that when people said that more expensive cosmetics (MAC, Smashbox, Sephora, Urban Decay, etc.) were better, they were full of crap or just thought they were "too good" for drug store brands... until I bought some. I got a bunch of stuff from Sephora.com this week an I am amazed lol. Am I the only one who experienced this type of thing?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• OH YES!! I WAS THE SAME WAY. I START BUYING ROCK REPUBLIC MAKE-UP AND I AM IN HEAVEN. I BUY MINE MAKE-UP ON PRIVATE SALES ONLINE CALLED: HAUTELOOK, IDEELI, BEYOND THE RACK, MODNIQUE, SECRET SALES, AND LAST RUE LALA. BUT THE SITE THAT HAS THE MOST MAKE-UP IS HAUTELOOK. FOR EXAMPLE I BOUGHT ROCK REPUBLIC LIP GLOSS FOR $7.00 AND THE ORIGINAL PRICE IS $28, AND MY FACE POWDER WAS $12 THE ORIGINAL COST WAS $58.

obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I always buy Clinique...the crap at the drug stores never ends up being the color it shows.......
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't really care about cost when I buy stuff like that. I buy whatever works the best. Some of my cosmetics are super expensive, and some are pretty cheap. I don't care as long as it's what I like.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• for me i spend lots of money on few beaty stuff , specially for make up and parfume ... i never find anything better thn Estee lauder or Lancome ... and after tryin lots of expencive product now i'll not change those two trade mark ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have used some MaryKay stuff and love it...it works wonders but its soo expensive and thats why i stick with my covergirl haha
    lucasmommy519

Answer by lucasmommy519 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I just spend 113 on make up at ULTA that is the best thing we can do for ourselves
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 4:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011