For those who believe in incarnations/manifestations of the Divine

Some believe that God takes human form, to teach us in "every age" such as Krishna, Buddha, Jesus and others.

Do you think there is anyone alive right now that could be the human manifestation of God for our age?
I don't know if there is anyone, I'm not as knowledgeable about spiritual leaders, but I think the only person who comes close would be the Dalai Lama.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes !! in some how it takes turnes by causes and conceqences ..i think that the Incarnation exist .. i'm the ''copy paste'' of my grandma and its incerdible and amazing how i looks like her , nooooo defernces ...i mean physical ..she pased away 5 months ago ... and everybody from her familly when they see me they just stnish how i looks like her ..so !! somehow she exist in me ... ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• thats a tough question to aNSWER idk if we would know it was the reencarnatioon of God untill years after....
    Alex_143

Answer by Alex_143 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't know how to answer this either. I have thought about it and I am curious myself but considering how nothing has changed over the years I doubt it
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No because I see those men more like prophets then Gods. Im sure there are tons of good men around the world trying to better their individual "worlds" but I wouldnt see them as Gods or incarnations of the Gods.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Idk but if there is a reincarnation of God right now I believe that he/she is being very careful not to let anyone know, because of what happened to Jesus over 2000 yrs ago.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 3:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I think the bigger idea is to treat everyone you meet like they just MIGHT be "HIM"!
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The Dali Lama is a racist and a religious elitist. I think that the divine energy has finally given up on a race that still thinks television wrestling is real, that Snookie is intelligent, and that Obama is an American "citizen". It is more likely that the energy has taken the form of a dog, or a white buffalo, or anything but a human being, because you just can't get through to those a**holes.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I think we are gods. To achieve enlightenment we must all "be" the Buddha. This means become what we admire. Emulate what seems to be impossible until it becomes possible. Jewel the singer said something in a song once that was very deep on this subject, it was something like, "we shall all be Christ'ed when we realize we are that to which we pray."
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 3:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011