Just lil venting i guess:(

i gave up my life for you moved miles away,you was good to me at first,u were my world my life my soul my everything....now all you do is hurt me lie to me cheat on me and hit me but yet i still stay,must be something wrong with me,i feel dirty when u make me have sex with you and then u dont talk to me the rest of the night u walk out on me and our son an party n drink get high but yet i still smile and stay but yet inside im falling apart but i stay becuz of the way my son looks at u and runs to u with a smile when u walk in the door.deep down i wanna leave an i know its the right thing to do but yet i dont i hate that our son loves u so much after all u done to us...i dunno how i could ever love u and still do:( what hurt the most was 3 hours after having a c-section u was yelling at me over family,but you say u had ur reasons,i should have left u when u busted my head when i was 7 months pregnant but yet i stayed like an idiot.i fear one day ur gonna hit me to hard and im not gonna be here but yet i stay. im find a job and move out soon as i can afford to far far away u jus wait i hate u i dunno what i did so wrong for u to do this to me i never hurt u like u did me,i loved u to much but i guess u dont me,one day im find a man who loves me and my kids who will do me right.im show u i dont need u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Be strong. Do everything to get away while you are still able to. It is likely if you stay that you will not be around to take care of your baby. Get outside support and do what is necessary to get away.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Get out as soon as you can. Think of all the possibilities of having some friends or family help you now to leave and start a new life for you and your son. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• that brought tears to my eyes, I am one to say fight for your relationship but in this case i would walk away. Nobody needs to be treated this way. EVER!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Sounds like you need to get out of there before your son finds you dead not being mean.I know it is a hard thing to do but I PROMISE living like that is much harder.I hope you can have the strength to walk away if not for you for your son.I wish you all the best!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Been their.. It has nothing to do with love. It has to do with not putting up with his BS any more. Move out. Back home to family if you can.

Answer by louise2 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• omg that brought tears to my eyes it was the most beautiful sad poem. I am so sorry he is putting you through that you DO NOT deserve it and YOU did NOTHING wrong it is HIM. please get out of there before somthing serious happens at least do it for your child.. God Bless You and you lil one Momma!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• You need to leave, if you can't find the strength to do it for yourself; do it for your son. He IS witnessing this abuse and it has the potential to lead to him abusing women - including you his mother! Trust me on this one. I stayed because I felt I had NO ONE and he provided. Well he didn't provide the security and love! Honey there are soooo many programs out there to help you and your son. Yes once I left I struggled hard financially and emotionally but the peace of mind and knowing I could go to bed and not FEAR.....

Lift your head high and tell yourself WE deserve MORE - WE are going to have MORE - then pick up the phone and call an abuse hotline and get help getting OUT.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Im sorry yur going thru this please find the strength to leave i kno its gonna be hard but u can do it!!! ill be praying for you xoxo
    Alex_143

Answer by Alex_143 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• sounds like my situation with my ex...you can only tolerate so much, you need to be strong for your son, he doesn't need to see or be around any of that. trust me, he'll be happier with a genuinely happy mom. i thought my kids would be torn up when i left, but they have never been happier. you will find someone that treats you right!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• All I can say is it shouldn't be hard to do batter. Do you realize you are letting your son see this as a "normal" relationship? Be the voice your son can't be. Demand more for HIM, if not for yourself. Please don't have another child with this man. Do tou realize the programs out there for abused women with children? You will be housed, fed, safe and cared for. Sounds lightyears ahead of where you are now. Good luck & pray for strength.
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2011