Ticked offf

Just saw a post about getting annoyed that there are the same questions on here. Anyone get sick of people who find it irritating that people ask pregnancy questions???? or their aren't enough of a variety of questions that fit yourrr needs. Then go somewhere else..! If you don't like people asking " I am pregnant" Questions then leave. This is a MOM website get over it!!!! You aren't going to always find questions that suit your particular problem. Quit being self centered! Most of the time us mothers like to come on just to have someone to talk to and answer a few questions a long the way. Have I been pregnant before yesss.. but that doesn't mean I have to get annoyed and I can't take the time out and answer someones question.

Debbie Downer go find some where else to complain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't like it when someone ask "Am I pregnant" or "could I be Pregnant"....how am I suppose to answer that? If you are having sex then yes you probably are pregnant.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i agree with the pp..it gets quite annoying when someone asks the internet if they are pregnant, BEFORE they take a pee-test or see their doctor/clinic for a blood-test. what are we, GOD??
    but i see the OP's point, as well. some women are just natural born complainers...ok, we all are..but some women live off of complaining about everyone else. you can't explain this phenomenon without complaining about those complainers!! lol!
    so...roll on!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I agree, If I don't like a question or can't help I move on, there will be the same question asked 100 times either answer or let it be, no since in making fun of people or being mean. some women just want to know if any other women have been through the same things without them running out to take a test. IDK I guess I don't see the big deal in answering a question without being rude about it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I just think we need another question section for the "possibly pregnant" questions to go into. the TTC mommas are annoyed and the pregnant mommas want to ask questions about actually being pregnant and their unborn babies.. wish cafemom would get with the program and make a new section.. all the bitching and crybaby nonsense would stop because these questions would clearly be in the correct section and that's what it would be for.. oxymoron to complain after that.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• This isn't a VENT forum. THAT"S what annoys me, when people post vents instead of questions in the Q&A forum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Don't let them get to you, some people just like to be mean. I guess if you get that annoyed at the sight of a question then do not even open it and read it. Problem solved. Whats wrong with venting too? sometimes others just need a friend.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Debbie Downer go find some where else to complain
    ______________

Ummm..... doesn't this sort of fall into that category?

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• your a being just as annoying as they are whining about something that someone asks... are you serious i mean it's a place for advice so they are asking before going to buy a test, the are asking before making that call and spending that money on a waisted doctors office trip .... so what is your point here... to be as childish as they are in your own thoughts and words... if they wanna vent here and have people give there thoughts then let them it's not for you to say who can write what they want ask what they want but then again this might come off bitchy but i honestly don't care because i was one of them people that asked a question like that so theirs where i am coming from
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• same goes to you PROUD MOMMY
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Everyone who hated my Comment/ VENT ARE those people who have a problem answering a question "Am I pregnant?' Does it Annoy me!??!?! yesss But I am still respectful that to person asking the question. That someone answering may have never been pregnant Perhaps younger than 20??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2011