Story of my life.

Please no rude comments. I was 15 when i moved out on my own met my dh who was 18 when i was 16 we were wild and partied. I drank he drank and smoked weed. We fought to he would push and choke me i would punch him. Through our years before we had kids that how we were. Once i found out i was pregnant i stoped he stoped smoking weed maybe a year after we met. i lived with him since i was 16 im now 25. once i had my child we started going to church he hit me once after i had my child and i told him if he ever hit me again i would leave since then hes never hit me. Basically he stopped smoking hitting me and drinking (there was a time he abused it bad like 2 24pks a week) since i was 19. Hes always worked taken care of me i of course never finished school. but since i was 19 things have been pretty good. Now we have a second child who is almost 3. Hes been pulling away emotionally for over the past 4 months we have been arguing alot. I asked him if he was cheating last night and told how how i felt like he didnt love me and he told me hes sick of us. That he will take care of me but he doesnt want to be with me. I feel so hurt i have forgiven so much from him and because we cant stop fighting he wants out. he said hes not cheating. idk i droped out of school to follow him, helping him stop smoking weed, drinking, stayed with him through his fits and rages, when he had nothing and i had to work to support us. theres alot of more hurt that i have over looked and stayed and now that hes got everything a good job no addictions and a pretty much calm happy guy he wants to be done. i just feel like i took so much to finally have something great because he changed above and beyond what i ever thought he would hes a great father my oldest knows something bad is happening because he asked me mom are you guys ganna break up. i just feel like my heart is dead. sorry its so long and probably 1 million things spelled wrong. but basically ill leave with nothing because i dont anything thats hes gotten for us. since he loves to remind me how hes the one who gave me everything. but he forgets without me he might still be nothing but a loser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel your pain. If things DO fall apart he will NOT get everything...whether you ahve worked or not YOU provided also and it will be 50/50! He iwll have to pay child support. That being said. Unfortunately alot of men "process" things BEFORE saying a word. My ex told me on our 8th wedding anniversary and when i was 4 months pg with our 2nd child "I'm not happy. I've been fighting with this for a few months but I know I want a divorce" Out of left field for me. It is not an easy road - but you can still get an education - you are still YOU. Hugs honey.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I think what hurts me is i thought that we were a team. And hows talking makes me feel like he sees me and a burdden. 9 years im 25 and i can honestly say i NEVER want another relationship. I dont ever want to do this again. Hes brought so much suffering to me to turn into something so beautiful to me the past 6 years to just walk out. To know someone else is ganna get a good man through my pain kills me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Anything that was bought within the marriage gets split 50/50 in a divorce. You may qualify for spousal maintenance while you go to school and child support if he doesn't fight you for custody. Have you tried counseling? He may just really be tired of the fighting and not want to deal with it anymore and you can't fault him for that. I wouldn't want to live with constant fighting either.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Oh sweetie Huggs! I shall write the story of my life...much like yours but yet so different : )
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• hugs

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2011