What Game Is This?

A special education teacher brought over a game my son LOVED yesterday and I want to try and find it for him. I asked her what it was but then we got sidetracked and I forgot to get the answer. Lol.

It was a sorting game. The main piece looked like a barn and there were little coin type things you dropped in the top. They came out the slot in the bottom and then you were supposed to place them on the matching animal on the matching color card.

Any ideas what this game might be? I know she said it's an older one and she found it at a garage sale. I'm just hoping someone knows so I can keep an eye out. Thanks!

toykeymama

Asked by toykeymama at 8:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Can you call her and ask her? I have never heard of the game you're describing, but I'll give you a bump.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I finally found it after searching on google with a bajillion different terms. It's Barnyard Bingo. And it's super spendy so I'll be looking for it used. Lol
    toykeymama

Comment by toykeymama (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2011