who has had more then 2 c-sections?

I have had to and I want to have another baby how many should you have ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have had 3 C-Sections. They were all 2 years apart. My doctor said he really preferred that women wait at least 5 years between each but I have had no problems. With each one my scar tissue actually started to look better and smaller. My husband and I are trying for number 4 right now. I havent decided if we will have c-section or try the old fashion way yet. I guess I will need to check with my doctor. He told me that there is actually more of a risk of not having another C-Section if you have already had one. This is because the uterus has been cut and sometimes when your pushing or with stong contractions you can tear the uterus and then you could have serious complications from the bleeding. It has been almost 6 years since my last one and my insurance isnt as good so I am considering trying the natural way with an epideral of course!! LOL
    MommaHopkins

Answer by MommaHopkins at 9:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i was told atleast 3 is heaps no moe then that as most drs wont touch u and some can cause health problems.talk to ur dr and see wot they think u might be lucky and alowed to have a nothe c-section good luck.
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 6:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have seen tons of mothers have multiple c-sections; eventually the scar tissue can cause more and more complications, and the likelihood of rupture, blood loss, and issues for both mom and baby. there are doctors who will do more than three, plenty of them; but you will have to do your digging, as they do not want the liability. I have only had two, and going for my third. I personally wouldn't have more than four...

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• They say the Limit is 3 is the limit,
    Im going in for my 2nd one in dec ....i have seen alot of others although
    have more than 4 C-sections and they came out fine!,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2008