Speaking of mil's

I have 3 boys.....2 from a prev marriage and 1 with dh (her only grandSON). For christmas she got her 5 grandDAUGHTERS, gift cards and really cute outfits. DS's got a $20 gc. DH and i got a huge fire pit. So she calls the other day to ask if we'd put the pit together, DH tells he we haven't. She says "well so and so said you had a fire going the other night" yes we used my little "pretty" one....he tells her we used our old one. "well I got the other one so the boys wouldn't get hurt around that small thing" MY BOYS ARE 24, 19 (and in TX) and 14!!!!

Kinda funny yet she irks me....(oh yes bil who has a 15mo old girl....got a "pretty" little fire pit for his bday).....crazy bwitch

brypmom

Asked by brypmom at 8:51 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh, I don't mean to laugh but it SO comforts me to hear others stories about their crazy MILS!!!!! I don't feel so alone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2011