Anybody watch epera yesterday?OMG it was actually good for once!

It was about a 6 year old boy who had been severly abused.Locked and chained in small closet for says, starved, had to pee and sleep in same little area.Itw as horrifying!It made me cry and just wonderhow any body could do that .I have a 8 and 5 year old and I just cannot imagine it.It was disgusting!what did you think?

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• i saw it and it saddens me greatly that this crap goes on .....my only complaint is the fact that they glossed over the fact that the step sister saved his life by running away and telling someone, even free him and feeding him when the parents werent home....and no one spoke up for this girl and said how brave she was and how her actions saved this childs life
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I did not see this but have read books by a man who suffered this type of abuse from his mother. One of the books is A boy called It. His name is Dave and I think the last name is Pelham.
    His mother was beyond cruel and he had other siblings but she never mistreated them and the father was there but never offered to intervene.
    His abuse went on for years.
    He was sent to the basement to stand for hours, never allowed to use the bathroom, starved, forced to eat his feces.
    He wrote several books on his life, with the first being A boy called It (his mother had stopped calling him by his given name, even asked the rest of the family to call him It) and one of his books, he mentioned going back to speak to his mother and asking her why....
    Now he goes around to speak about child abuse and his life.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• What's epera? Never heard of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2011