Could I Be Pregnant? adult content

Ok so after having 2 kids you'd think I would be able to answer my own question but Im lost right now. My last period was February 10th, my cycles are usually anywhere from 28 - 32 days. I had O pains on CD 15 so I figured AF would show on CD29, maybe CD 30. On CD 21 and CD 22 I had some cramping with some pink/brown discharge. Then on CD 38 I had more of the same discharge but nothing else. Lately Ive been getting headaches, Ive been constantly hungry and Ive been tired a lot but I've had a hard time sleeping. Plus my sex drive is up and my sense of smell is the strongest it's been since I was pregnant with my son. I took a test in March when I missed my period but it was negative. I haven't taken a test since though. I know that if Im pregnant by now it is almost guarunteed to show up on a HPT but I'm still hoping that maybe something else is causing my symptoms because I have a 2 year old, a 5 month old and my husband is deployed to Afghanistan (he left at the beginning of March) so right now is not a good time for me to be pregnant.

AshMac416

Asked by AshMac416 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think you should take another hpt just to make sure
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Could be. Make an appointment with your doctor. GL
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Thanks! I'm thinking about buying a test and if thats negative then going to see the doc to figure out whats going on
    AshMac416

Comment by AshMac416 (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2011