Ever watch monsters inside of me?Its sure to give you nightmares!

I get goose bumps every time I try to watch this show. It is amazing the stories they show o there!It will make you think about tings hard.There was a little 8 year old girl who was having vision problems, went for an eye exam and the dr seen something moving in her eye when he looked in it.They had to do imediate surgery and foung it was a tape worm.It was gross! She lost her visionin that eye but they did kill and get rid of worm.OMG what in the hell?

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yup seen it it is gross but I can't seem to stop watching.lol
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yes i watch it then think i have the parasite in me im so paranoid lol

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I've seen only a few of them. I saw one where a woman had worms coming out of her scalp....seems to be the rerun I keep catching though. I do like watching those and those Diagnosis X/Mystery Diagnosis type shows.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yeah i've watched it many times. i don't get nightmares or grossed out though. i'm a pre med student. you can't get grossed out by that stuff when you chose medicine as a career. i learn a lot from it
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I watched it once, I couldn't turn it was fascinating as well as disgusting, but i have not watched it since!
    2boyz2pray4

Answer by 2boyz2pray4 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011