What is your idea of a perfect day?

Mine is a day at the spa,night out w/o kids,and alot of peace n quiet !

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• For my house to STAY clean - to be able to work in my yard AND read a book AND watch chick flicks AND explore a new place AND have a GREAT meal cooked for me (I mean like my momma makes) AND have a good conversations with some hilarious girls AND have hot sex on a beautiful desert beach......have i used my 24 hours yet????
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The perfect day is a day without pain. I had one yesterday and hoping to repeat that today! Fibromyalgia sucks.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Perfect day would be to explore somewhere new, I love to travel & see new places!

If I couldnt do that then the perfect day at home would be shades drawn, daughter gone, chick flick movies I havent seen before, snacks, & a big comfy blanket lol I love sleeping & bed so being able to just lounge in it all day long *sigh* sooo awesome!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my perfect day will come tomorow :D my dh will be back from afghanistan :D no matter how the weather is or what happends i know that i wont be going to be alone again for a very long time! and he gets to meet baby girl! WhOoT!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my perfect day is a sunny afternoon hanging outside on the swing with my husband watch our daughter blow bubbles
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The house is clean the laundry is done. The kids are home from school so I have all day to spend with them doing anything they want. You know aside from the house being clean and laundry being done I could have a perfect day. I'm going to take my kiddos hiking. Whos with me?
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2011