Plans?

What are your weekend plans?

Today SO had to go into work but it wont be a full day (I dont think!). I have friends that may be dropping in later (they are helping a friend move in town). I just put a turkey in the oven for us all to eat (SO's work gave us 50lbs turkey for thanksgiving! time to finish it up lol). Other then that we are just hanging around our house, my 3yo though has woken up in a mood so lets hope that fades away!

Tomorrow SO is going to go have some fun weather that be 4wheeling or fishing I dont know! My daughter & I are going to my aunts house for my dads girlfriend bday shin dig in the afternoon! We'll hang out at her place for a few hours my cousin with her three small children will be there & they all love to play with one another.

So all in all we're just hanging around hahahaha

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 17 yr old has prom tonight :-) So today is all about prom lol. I am getting ready to shower, do my hair, then get the kids all showered and dressed too. We will clean out the Mustang for my son and his date, we are actually taking it to get detailed, he doesnt know. Then back home, then the photographer will meet us at 4pm for pics, then send them both on their way to the prom. So exciting lol.
    Then home for us, were watching the new Harry Potter on DVD and making popcorn and such for the little kids.

Tomorrow church, and than idk what.

Answer by gemgem at 10:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Today... my oldest is gonna go visit his Aunt... me & my youngest are just gonna relax we might go hit up the grocery store then come home for a relaxing evening hopefully they go to bed somewhat early so that me and my SO hubby to be in 35days :) can watch a nice movie together

Tomorrow... i ain't sure other than bringing my sister to work and picking her up then possible visiting with my family
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• today my husband had to work till 3, i have to go to the bank and the im thinking about taking my three year old daughter to the mall, she loves the mall and i am wanting to buy some new things for our son that will be here in august :) cant wait to have him not looking forward to labor tho
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My husband is on his way to a memorial service for his Uncle and to get my two youngest from my MIL. DS and DD are here with me and we are just taking it easy since I am on bedrest. Hope everyone has a good weekend, and I hope the storm skips most of ya'll who are on the east coast.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Today, my DH is working, so I'm at home all day w/my toddler (who is driving me crazy) and cleaning house and doing laundry. Tomorrow, my mom is coming into town and she is going to take me to lunch for my birthday at Red Lobster. Then tomorrow afternoon is my baby shower!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Try to keep fom going insane with the boys!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Today my daughter has tennis and a softball game. My son has a t-ball game. I really need to clean and do laundry. Tomorrow my daughter has swim lessons, my two sons have hockey. I will grocery shop on Sunday.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2011