How do they act when they are cheating?

Do they still want sex from you too, or do they withdraw cause they are getting it elsewhere?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I would be watching out for new moves, being extra affectionate...that sort of thing.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i knew when my ex was cheating on me i just had the feeling and it was true usually you know when someone is cheating
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Both. Each man is different. But before you jump to the conclusion that he may be cheating also look at any other things in his life that may have changed recently, like a job, a different schedule, a new baby, or anything else whether big or small. Men are not as resilient as women and even the smallest change in thier lives can effect all other aspects of thier daliy routine. That is the positive outlook on it. On the more negative side, if you have a "bad feeling" about it, follow through with some questioning. His answers and demeanor should tell you everything you want to know. Good luck to you.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 1:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Some men can still want it if they have a high drive anyway. Watch for them wanting to do out of the normal things, ejaculating a lot less, taking longer to ejaculate etc..or either they might withdraw.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I tend to think that if you are worried about it something is probably going on. Unless you have a history of being overly jealous and suspicious. Your instincts are probably telling you something.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It goes both ways I think, depending on whether they have an emotional connection with the person or not. Watch for things like changing cologne, dressing different (underwear are a big hint I hear), doesn't answer phone etc. Some people feel more loyal to the person they're cheating with and don't have sex with their spouse (or just don't feel any attraction to them) but more often than not they pick fights with you (think it's so they have excuse to leave to go see/call their gf/bf).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If you ask him about it and he gets defensive or tries to make you out to be crazy...you have a problem. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• mine started working out,whitning his teeth,stopped giving me his paycheck to deposit ( he lied about the hours he worked).the man who hated to work suddenly put in 3 hours of overtime in 3-5 days a week.we broke up 6 mos later after a 16 yr marraige...just think if men put that kind of time into their wives...HMMMMM
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Cont..sex stopped,he bought new clothes also and yeah telling me i was crazy and needed to get help
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• A lot of times, you can't tell. I just came out of a relationship with a married man. He had to act as normal as possible around and with her so that she didn't suspect anything. They hardly ever have sex which is one of the reasons he strayed. The last time they were intimate, he was drunk and she got pregnant!! Needless to say, she for some reason doesn't have a pregnancy sex drive which was better for me! I wouldn't really wear fragrances so that he wouldn't smell like a woman, and I never wore lipstick or anything. His job was always varying hours so she never suspected anything when he told her he was still on a job.When he was "on-call" I would call the on-call service and make it an "emergency" so that he could come over! We did this for eight months before I decided I didn't want to be the "other woman" especially with a baby on the way.
    Anonymous