If you are "born" gay...

Are you also born to "sleep around"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• In my opinion, people choose to cheat, just like they choose to be gay....

Lev.20:13 "If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

Cheating is part of the 10 commandments....
    "thou shalt not Covet"
    "thou shalt not commit adultery"

I'm pretty sure GOD wouldn't have "made" people like this, damning them before they were even born. GOD let's us make our own choices, our own mistakes.

I have zero problems with anyone's sexuality... But I believe it is their choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• no...sleeping around is a choice...regardless of if you are gay or straight.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• That is two totally different things. It's like comparing cars to flowers. How do you even begin to compare.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• no i was talking mainly about men who cheat. he said he was "born to do it"
    ________
    He is trying to excuse unexcusable behavior. He has a choice. Genetics have nothing to do with cheating.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It has been proven being Gay is a lifestyle choice. You can read almost any psychological or scientific study and there is nothing out there proving someone is born gay.

Answer by Anonymous 17 minutes ago
    .*******************
    IF there is PROOF, can you provide us with a LINK becsusde this is the first I have heard that there is "proof".
    Or are you just quoting some kind of prejudiced church opinion?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• lol WHAT! no.......... what do those two even have in common....
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• ........what planet r u from? Those things don't correlate in the slightest.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Sleeping around is a trait of people who have not been raised with values ad with love and acceptance from their parents. People who sleep around are looking for love and trying to be popular and thinking that the most important thing in life is SEX.
    Education and personal accomplishment is much more important than sex and I wish i knew how we could help people who do not realize that they are hurting themsleves by sleeping around.
    Gays are just born to be attracted to the same sex and they don't need help to change....why should they?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

____________

REally? Where is that study? I would like to see that as I know many psychologist and scientist that would say otherwise. In addition, I know many people who say they knew they were different even as young children.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Are you trying to say gay people sleep around?
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2011